Afzelia Environmental Consultants develop cost-effective and site specific approaches to investigate the contamination risks that a release of Petroleum Hydrocarbon products into soil and groundwater poses to human health and environment.
Afzelia provides innovative and sustainable solutions and advises to its clients on appropriate efficient remedial management/actions that are consistent with government regulatory policy.
Generally, Afzelia addresses the risk posed by contaminants in soil and water (surface water, groundwater) in providing the following services:
- Desktop studies for contaminated site assessment
- Environmental site assessment
- Baildown test and data interpretation
- LNAPL plume characterization and delineation
- Development of Conceptual Site Models including evaluation of source-pathway-receptor linkages
- Remediation action plan development and implementation
- Scientific advice to government officials and municipalities